I’m so happy to finally be done with Haley’s nursery! I had lots of projects planned and was patiently awaiting our move to Albuquerque to start them. I love the way that the room turned out.
Back in February when we found out we were having a girl, I knew I wanted her room to be very feminine. I also knew that I hated all the gaudy pink and bright colors sold at most stores for girls. So, originally, I set out to make my daughter’s room a shabby chic/vintage space. It started out that way, but at some point, it turned into a hodgepodge of crafty, pastel girliness. And I love it!
Without further ado…
And since a post about her room wouldn’t be complete with out a photo of her pretty face, here’s my joy…
Also, I must give credit where credit is due:
- Crib, dresser, curtains, and wooden bowls from IKEA.
- Dresser hardware from Anthropologie.
- Crib bedding and bookshelf from Target.
- Jeremiah 1:5 print from Brown Paper Packages.
- “Haley” typography birth print from Mosie Posies.
- Je t’aime and Love prints from The Wheatfield by Katie Daisy.
- Postcards (glued to wooden bowls) from Skippy Designs.
- Stuffed whale by Flipping Adorable.
- Rug and “Haley” letters from Hobby Lobby.
- Bird and rose figurines from Michael’s.
- Baby shower invitation made by my mom.
- Butterfly decals (on canvases) from Stampin’ Up.
- Framed photographs taken by me, my husband, and Encre Photography.
Inspiration for many of the projects came from here:
- Chicken Wire Memo Boards
- Pretty Paper Peonies
- Lace and Ribbon Chandelier
- Spray Painted Mason Jars
- Decoupage Scrap Paper Bowl
- Baby Mobile